Welcome to Ealing Community Partners
We're transforming community health and care in Ealing
Changes to our services
Ealing Community Partners have made urgent changes to the services we routinely deliver in light of the NHS response to the rapidly evolving Covid-19 situation.
These changes are in order to respect national guidance and take account of the need for:
- – Social distancing
- – Preventing unnecessary travel and social interaction (including for routine healthcare)
- – Prioritising delivery of essential services
Please note that patients who have suspected Coronavirus are not excluded from receiving care from us. The overriding principles for all care during this time are that:
- – Care should be provided in the usual place of residence wherever possible
- – Care plans should limit unnecessary contact with the patient therefore if a review can be conducted by telephone or video, this should be considered before a face-to-face contact is offered. Similarly, if one staff member can visit or one visit can be conducted instead of two, then this is being implemented
- – Staff will ensure they are aware if patients have symptoms suggestive of Coronavirus then routine personal protective equipment (including apron, gloves and surgical mask) will be donned before approaching the patient.
Special note for Clayponds - where there are patients with symptoms of possible Coronavirus, they will be isolated (either alone or in cohort) and tested under the direction of infection control colleagues.
No visitors are permitted to Clayponds Hospital at this time. Beds are reserved for step-down care only with shorter length of stay than usual, limiting the duration of inpatient rehabilitation offered.
GPs and referrers
Ealing Community Partners is a group of NHS, Ealing Council and voluntary organisations working together to deliver community health and care services for people in Ealing.
These services include:
• Nursing and therapy for children who need specialist healthcare
- • Healthcare for people with a learning disability
• Physiotherapy, podiatry, speech and language therapy, occupational therapy and other services to help people maximise their independence
• Nursing for people in their own homes and community clinics
• Care for people with long term conditions, such as diabetes, pressure ulcers and continence needs, as well as psychological and psychiatric care
• General Practice (GP) services for patients in care homes
• Care at home for people who are at the end of their life.
These are all available for people who:
- • are registered with an Ealing GP practice; and
• live in the London Borough of Ealing or within one mile of its boundaries; and
• are eligible to receive free NHS care.
Our single point of access for all adult community health referrals in Ealing operates 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
- Phone: 0300 12345 44
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions
about Ealing Community Partners
or your care please call
0300 12345 44
Ealing Community Partners: NHS, Ealing Council, voluntary & specialist providers working together to deliver health & social care for the people of Ealing