05 Jun 2018
Do join us at our Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Wednesday 25 July from 6pm onwards at The University of West London, St Mary’s Road, Ealing W5 5RF.
We see our AGM as a great opportunity to listen to the local community and our service users, highlight some of our achievements over the last year and look at our plans for the future.
You will also be able to visit a range of market stalls to find out more about our latest initiatives and services including:
- The opportunity to buy a selection of produce grown by patients with the help of our Occupational Therapy team.
- A showcase of the self-referral online therapy being offered by the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) team.
- Learn more about the opportunities and benefits available by working for us.
- Hear directly from our Community Independence Service (CIS) about supporting patients to move out of hospital and into the community.
- Buy hand crafted items made by patients at Broadmoor Hospital.
- Speak directly to our Patient Advice and Liaison Service.
The venue is fully accessible and easy to reach by public transport.
We look forward to seeing you there.