Need help or advice?

Speak to our patient advice team who can help with all kinds of questions and problems.

If you are experiencing mental health problems for the first time and think that you might need treatment, you should contact your GP (family doctor). Once you have seen your GP, they will be able to refer you to our services if appropriate.

If you are not registered with a GP, visit where you can find details of GPs in your area.

If you’re recovering from a mental illness, returning to the community after a stay in hospital, or if you care for someone who has mental health problems, you’ll find information in this section to help with day to day issues.

You may need advice about finances, issues at work or making sure all your needs are properly assessed.

Use the left-hand to find out more.

Help in a crisis

If you are experiencing a crisis and need to speak to someone, you can call our 24/7 support line:

24/7 support: 0300 1234 244

I need help

Start here
Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Blogplay