Our Tier 4 Specialist Personality Disorder Service offers residential or day treatment, as well as community based outreach services to severely disturbed adults and young people (16+) who need specialist treatment.
Our Client Group
Adults with severe and complex personality disorders, and young people (16+) with emerging personality disorders, who present with problems such as:
- Self harm
- Suicidal thoughts and behaviours
- Severe dissociation
- Depression and mood disorders
- Eating disorders
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Effects of trauma and abuse
- Severe problems in relationships
- Breakdown of everyday functioning
- Transient psychotic states
- Extensive use of other health and social care services.